Air Planning is the exclusive charter business partner for JetBlue. We are excited to share that JetBlue has opened up charter availability for 2020 and beyond. With a diverse fleet featuring A321's, A320's, and the Embrear 190, JetBlue is a great option for football team travel, college basketball, Major League Soccer, Olympic Sports and other large group charter flights.
JetBlue's A321 can seat up to 197 passengers. JetBlue offers two different configurations of the A320, seating either 147 passengers or 159 passengers. The Embraer 190 is great for shorter trips with smaller groups, seating up to 97 passengers.
Only JetBlue offers the most legroom in coach, free brand-name snacks + drinks, free wi-fi, 100 channels of DIRECTV®, movies and XM Satellite Radio in every seat.
Stretch out and relax with up to 38” of legroom, up to 7” more legroom than industry average.
Award-winning cabin service; plus a JetBlue flight representative and technician on board every charter flight.
- Aircraft is configured in a 2x2 configuration, with only aisle and window seats. This is a great option for college basketball or Major League Soccer. With travel parties under 50 passengers, there is enough space for socially distance traveling without the cost of a typical narrow body aircraft.
- JetBlue offers a fleet of 60 EMB190 Regional Jets
- With 97 leather seats for charter flights, this aircraft is a great fit for large groups that cannot fill an entire narrow body aircraft (that seats 150 or more)
- Range of 4+ hours nonstop
- Complimentary JetBlue Fly-Fi
- Terminal or Ramp departures and arrivals
For more information, including to discuss availability, pricing or to book your large group charter today, contact us today at email@example.com or call us at (603) 890-0044.